Your new company
A leading client within the professional services sector are looking for a Word Processing Operator for a 6 month project working remote in Canada. They have an outstanding global reputation within their sector.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Type financial statements and various financial documents using sophisticated Word
- templates and/or complex Caseware.
- Process financial statements in the WordPro Online application. Use compare feature in Word
- documents to view and process changes on Official Document.
- Work from the queue and assign requests to self. Process changes, post compared versions,
- publish new versions, and send to the requestor.
- May also type internal documents such as tables, financial charts, presentations, etc.
- Understand and follow policies and procedures related to process and application of the
- electronic signature.
- Adhere to firm standards, templates, and protocol.
- Learn basic client information.
- Apply brand, formats and ensure accuracy and consistency in all documents.
- Often recognized as go to person for standards and formats and/or expertise in Microsoft
- Standardize terminology used in the documents and may recommend changes to improve
- Work very closely as a team with other word processing staff.
- Deal directly with partners, managers, and other staff to ensure timely delivery of documents.
- Assist the group with other responsibilities when available.
- Advanced skills in MS Office; specifically, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be familiar with
- tables, macros, and have a basic understanding of the Windows network and file management.
- Caseware, MS Excel and Lotus Notes exposure is an asset.
What you'll get in return
- Other Skills,bilingual - excellent command of the English and French languages, written and spoken
- As part of the team, answer and respond phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Handle shared documents responsibly and follows specific procedures.
- Dedicated and self-motivated.
- Work well under pressure.
The client is offering a 6 month engagement and a very competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.