Our client, a globally recognized professional services firm is looking to hire multiple Tax Administrators
Your new company
Tax functions have a significant opportunity to create even more value for their organizations. Whether it’s putting a greater emphasis on tax planning or having a bigger role in business decisions early on, tax functions are critical to helping organizations achieve their goals while helping to make sure no money is left on the table.
Your new role
During compliance season the tax admin team member can be responsible for:
· Assembling documents from personal and corporate clients electronically using Adobe Acrobat and other systems
· Assembling and finalizing tax deliverables electronically
· Organizing, photocopying and scanning taxpayer slips and other documents
· Collecting and delivering folders to staff
· Type, format and edit standard and non-standard documents using MS Word, Excel, and Adobe and other software as required (e.g. correspondence, reports, presentations etc.)
· Assemble electronic and paper tax return packages and post to secure website
· Fax, photocopy and scan documents and upload in the Global Office database and in our document management system, TAX DMS
· Maintain team tracker lists and print work in progress reports on a weekly basis
· Maintain manuals and checklists for work as required
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely production of documents
· Other related duties and/or activities core to the team’s responsibilities, as requested
What you'll need to succeed
· Solid understanding of MS Office and Google Suite, including strong Word and Excel skills · Strong working knowledge of manipulating text and graphics in documents and some knowledge of working in PDF programs
· Strong clerical skills
· Filing final documents into LoS repositories (e.g. Tax DMS ), if requested.
· Maintain professional, digital and technical knowledge through the use of firm tools, attending training sessions & establishing personal networks.
· The standard work week is 37.5 hours per week, with an average of 7.5 hours per day, some overtime may be required.
· Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure your own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization.
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 6 month engagement and a very competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Type de contrat
Banking & Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services
Parlez à Resham Singh, en charge de cette offre, située à Montreal (EN)