Your new company
We are looking for a Private Equity, Supervisor. As a core member of Private Equity team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will complete Monthly Net Asset Value preparation, which includes: Cash and Portfolio, Reconciliations, Income and Expense Accruals, Partner/Shareholder Allocation calculations, Financial Statement preparation.
- You will maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- You will prepare and review trial balances and workpaper product
- You will manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- You will interact with senior management and clients
- You will have overall responsibility for client relationships and meetings
- You will establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- You will coordinate, manage, and monitor external audit process
- You will process capital calls, distributions, and statements for the PE accounts
- You will place outbound phone calls to clients in response to written inquiries, or to obtain clarification on transaction processing requests
- You will provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- You will coordinate with Operations group, Tax group, Investor Relations group, Financial Statement group, and other groups at Citco
- You will review private equity fund clients partnership agreements, PPMs, and other materials
- You will implementation of fund structures on accounting system
- You will interact daily with P&L team on valuations and price analysis
- You will complete ad hoc reports as needed
What you'll get in return
- You have 3+ years of fund accounting experience in either a Private Equity Fund, Private Equity Administrator, or other financial institution where the accountant has gained financial products knowledge
- You have experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements
- You have strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
- You have project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient with MS Excel and MS Word; experienced user of the SunGard Investran PE accounting platform highly is desirable
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics (CPA designation a plus)
This position has a clear career path ahead, as well as great career progression opportunities. You will get the chance to work for an industry leader in the space along with a competitive annual salary, educational support, bonus, generous RRSP matching and a range of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.