Your new company
A global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, they deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
Your new role
As a core member of the Investor Services team, the Supervisor will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supervise work performed by Investor Relations and Senior Investor Relations Specialists
- Participate in training of team members; assist the Account Manager in the preparation and execution of staff development plans
- Review trade packs, statements and NAVs
- Monitor and ensure that investor transactions are properly reconciled, and all documentation is complete
- Review and approve of cash receipts and payments
- Develop and review custom client reporting; liaising with IT to automate custom reporting
- Review investor and client correspondence
- Ensure adherence to controls and procedures; preparing and contributing to management control reports
- Develop and monitor Service Level Agreements
- Provide excellent service to both investors and clients through both direct contact and support of your team
- Take a leadership role as a subject matter expert for the department
- Maintain knowledge of current regulatory and compliance environment as it effects our services and/or clients
- Participate in projects when required
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Financial Services, preferably Hedge Fund Administration and / or Client Service with some exposure to accounting and performance reporting
- Experience managing and training staff / people leadership
What you'll get in return
- Possess knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues including Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, and conflicting deadlines
- Work with large volumes of data
- Work independently and understand when to escalate
Our client will provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.