Exciting Permanent Opportunity - Sr. Full stack developer-.Net
Your New Company
Client is a growing software and engineering company in the field of infrastructure asset management (roads, bridges, tunnels, rails, etc.). Digitalization is a mainstream in their business and drives or product development to new innovative technologies.
Your New Role
Sr. Full Stack Developer is responsible for helping to develop a portfolio of products including multiple web applications, mobile applications, reporting solutions and more.This role should be results oriented, comfortable working as part of an Agile team, and thrive on developing systems that are of high quality.Work closely with Development team, QA, Scrum Master, Product Owner and other stakeholders to deliver the development tasks.
• Provide input into project timelines, estimation and roadmap.
• Evaluate business processes, make recommendations, and implement system design enhancements/changes.
• Act as a mentor to the team, helping them to troubleshoot issues and remove their technical roadblock
• Motivate, mentor and train developers across team, improving the quality of their work and optimizing their performance.
• Implement and drive continuous integration & continuous delivery approach for deployments.
• Should focus on TDD approach.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure compliance with design and development process/standards.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Experience in delivering Enterprise cloud native solutions and hybrid (On-prem + Cloud) solutions
- 7+ Years of experience working on applications build on Microsoft.Net Tech stack.
- 3+ years of experience as a senior .NET developer
- 4+ Years of Experience with Angular and any other framework.
- 2+ Years of experience building mobile apps using Ionic/Cordova.
- 2+ years of experience in building apps that runs on Azure.
- 2+ years of experience working on an Agile Scrum/Kanban environment.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps.
- 7+ Years of Experience in Software Development
What You’ll get in Return
The client is offering a permanent engagement and a competitive salary for the right Candidate.
If you’re available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume. #1103820
Technology & Internet Services
30 Dec 2022
Beszéljen Vanitha Parthipan, a pozícióval foglalkozó szaktanácsadónkkal, akinek címe Toronto (EN)