Your new role
The SA will be assigned to the environment N+1 project and will be a part of the project team for the duration of the project, with accountability for the design of the solution. Outside of project work, the SA will collaborate with the Enterprise architecture team, Solution Managers, and Delivery Management teams to share best practices and ensure alignment in terms of technology strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related study, or equivalent project-related experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience in IT, with at least two years in information system design
- Hands-on experience implementing environments (SAP, Salesforce, Apigee, Talend, etc…), release management, data virtualization, Infra as code in the automotive / Marine industry
- Ideally, formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF with Archimate) or formal qualifications in technology.
- Bilingualism (French & English)
- Experience in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with the ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefits
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills and ability to develop solution architecture designs
- Experience in developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Working knowledge of the Infor ecosystem
- Working knowledge of a manufacturing system in automotive / Marine industry
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF with Archimate or the equivalent
What You’ll get in Return The client is offering competitive pay and work in a leading manufacturing organization that promotes growth.
Interested? If you’re available and interested in this role, please submit your CV along with Salary expectaions. #1103323