Global manufacturing company looking for a Software developer for Cyber team
How your role will add to the story?
We are looking for Sr.Software Developer - IAM to join our Global Cyber Security team and worldwide organization. This team delivers Identity and Access Management Services (IAM) to global Organization. This includes implementing IAM products and solutions, PING Identity in particular.
A day in the life:
- Design, implement, and educate our build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Support all our deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, certifications and third party system integration.
- Provide IAM tools for troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities. Participate in User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Support system upgrades and define the application roadmap. Develop and implement system enhancements. Provide post-production application support (L2/L3).
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of IAM software architecture.
- Provide leadership in implementing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) employing DevOps methods and tech stacks to enable developers' productivity and optimizing time-to-value.
Requirements & traits:
- Bachelor’s Degree (accredited school) or equivalent with emphasis in computer/information science or information technology.
- 5+ years of IT experience and 4+ years of experience supporting Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution as a senior developer.
- Experience managing and integrating with Ping, LDAP, Windows Active Directory (AD), mainframe, ServiceNow and databases. - Experience with Cloud technologies, AWS preferred
- Experience in implementing enhancements, upgrades, patches as well as troubleshooting Ping or other IAM tools, incl. migrating SSB across different environments.
- Experience in IAM technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL), LDAP and AD services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
- Experience in writing system design documents, technical procedures, release documentation and presentations.
- Language skills: English fluent; German will be a plus.
- Able to work in project teams, under pressure; facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage and effectively respond to diverse stakeholders.
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional, a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter #1101141
Manufacturing & Production
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Ilham Rachad, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Montreal (FR)