Your new company
Known for being in business for over 30 years, they have developments based across the lower mainland and the Downtown core area.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare monthly progress draws/invoices and related collections. Assist in gathering loan documents for construction financing
- Monitor project costs, report and explain variances
- Prepare project cash flow and cost projections
- Maintain and update standard cost codes and job records
- Manage and maintain project trial balances and reconcile GL
- Administer and reconcile letters of credit and bonds
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare audit information and support related to Construction and Development transactions
- Assist with KPIs and financial statements
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger for Land Development, Construction, and Development projects
- Follow all aspects of month end close activities to meet deadlines
- Prepare year-end file for assigned projects
In order to be successful for this position you will have the below experience;
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience within the development / real estate industry
- Experience within a previous development / project accounting role is essential
- Experience using SAGE 300 is an asset
- Completion or in pursuit of professional accounting designation (CPA)
You will gain a great compensation package with extended benefits, bonus and paid vacation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.