Great opportunity for Blue Prism Developers to work with a leading Financial Services firm!
Your new company
A leading bank, with multiple offices across Canada and throughout the world are looking to onboard a Senior Blue Prism Developers. This is for a 6 month contract in their Toronto office. They have an excellent reputation within their sector and are known as a market leader.
Your new role
The Chronos programme aims to leverage Blue Prism Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Conversational AI Bots for the Wholesale Banking business to deliver solutions for use cases benefiting the Coverage Teams, Product Bankers and supporting functions. The programme includes a number of projects using Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
The focus of the programme is around client optimization, staff efficiency, risk and control. The two key categories are:
• Freeing up the Relationship Managers (RMs) and Product Bankers to spend more time on client facing activities and less time on operational and admin activities.
• Improving our client's Wholesale Banking client experience.
The Senior RPA BluePrism Developer will be responsible for end to end design and development of business objects and processes for both web based and windows based applications, including MS Office Tools, managing robot's workloads.
What you'll need to succeed
• Understanding of RPA technologies, the operational processes and when RPA should be used (desirable)
• Knowledge of the enterprise’s business operations
• Sr. Developer with minimum 2 years of Blue Prism experience will be responsible for end to end design and development of business objects and processes for both web based and windows based applications, including MS Office Tools, managing robot's workloads.
• Python development experience nice to have (+1 year)
• Proficiency in Automation development, programming, scripting and testing
• Familiar with building scalable and resilient robotic solutions
• Good knowledge about Blue Prism infrastructure and different roles
• Technical documentation skills including Business View RPA Solution Design document (SDD) is required
• Proficiency in writing Agile Technical Stories
• Able to work in an Agile DevOps environment using Jira and confluence tools
• Financial or Banking experience is definitive plus
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with globally distributed teams
• Strong technical documentation skills
• BSc or Masters in Computer Science
• Blue Prism Certified (mandatory)
What you'll get in return
The client is offering 6 months contract engagement and high likelihood for extension a very competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1097426
Banking & Financial Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Esther Samson Andrews, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Toronto (EN)