Your new company
Our client, a world leader in the metal recycling industry, is seeking a Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis to join their team in Montreal, QC.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Director FP&A, the main mission of the incumbent of this position is the financial planning & analysis of the feeder yard business. Being the financial business partner to the VP Feeder Yard, your responsibility will be to coordinate, consolidate and present the analysis of financial results, budgets and forecasts, product and business operational performance and expense management & control and provide financial opinion on other material projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- With the help of local financial teams, be the leader and coordinator of the feeder yard’s annual budgets (+/- 50 sites under 4 regions);
- Update the monthly/quarterly/annual forecasts;
- Perform Actual vs Budget / Forecast variance analysis, investigations, and documentation
- Responsible of maintaining and updating FP&A financial models
- Prepare and maintain KPIs / Dashboards for divisional managers and executive team
- Work closely with operations and divisions to assist in necessary analysis
- Prepare operational management reports
- Produce periodic and ad hoc reports for various departments and senior management
- Establish and maintain solid business relationships with other departments.
- Record and formalize procedures
- All other related tasks
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting, or finance
- CPA designation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Cognos, Power Query and Power BI
- Knowledge of D365, Great Plains, Maximo and Recy software, an asset
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in FP&A in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Good analysing and problem-solving skills
- Available to travel to different sites
- Perfectly bilingual in French & English
This position is offering a competitive Salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.