Your new company
Our client, a high net worth executive for a Montreal based industrial company is seeking a Personal Financial Professional to handle day to day financial matters within their family office. This is a remote position based out of Montreal.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for the complete overview of financial matters, managing trust, daily cash report, bookkeeping duties, banking responsibilities. Specific duties include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Quarterly Bookkeeping and GST Filings for various corporations
- Year End Files and Review of Tax Returns
- Financial Analysis and reviewing the daily cash flow report
- Management of various family trusts, bank affairs for individual and family members
- Real estate management accounting and bookkeeping
- Other administrative and ad hoc related activities as required
In order to succeed in this role you 5+ years of experience with bookkeeping, GST filings, overseeing cash flow reports and day to day financial matters. The candidate will also be trustworthy and reliable. CPA and experience supporting high net worth clients is seen as an asset.
What you'll get in return
This role will provide you with a competitive salary and exposure to working directly with a high net worth client.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.