Our client, a globally recognized professional services firm is looking to hire an SAP Plant Maintenance Lead for a 3 month contract to work remotely
Your New Company A leading client within the professional services sector are looking for an SAP Plant Maintenance Lead for a 3 month project working remote in Canada. They have an outstanding global reputation within their sector.
- Facilitate the implementation of SAP Plan maintenance for a utilities client
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate
- system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, and Word.
• Proficient with Google Suite
What You’ll get in Return:
The client is offering a 3 month engagement and a very competitive hourly rate for the contract. Interested?
If you’re available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement.