HY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Embark on a career path that will make you an expert financial-systems analyst, predominantly working with SAP S/4 HANA.
- Be part of a cross-functional project team that will train you to deliver state-of-the-art business solutions.
- Work closely with financial controllers and general accounting teams around the world.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assimilate the financial data model developed by the current project team
- Coordinate and perform activities related to the validation, mapping, cleansing, conversion and migration of financial data.
- Participate in financial process design and development workshops.
- Run test scenarios.
- Participate in problem-solving sessions.
- Develop training material related to financial processes.
- Provide training to users.
- Support users after the process has been implemented.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A bachelor’s degree in administration.
- CPA certified
- A minimum of 4 to 7 years of experience.
- A strong interest in information systems and technology.
- An ability to communicate fluently in French and English, both verbally and written.
- Knowledge of the FI and CO modules in SAP would be an asset.
- A curious mindset and strong analytical and synthesizing skills.
- Ability to manage several priority files at the same time.
- Skilled at understanding complex situations and change management.
- A desire to learn and an interest in becoming a leading SAP expert within the finance department,
- Versatility and leadership skills.
- Any relevant experience will be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102588