Your new company
A leading client within the internet and data center services sector are looking for a Windows Administrator for an 12 month contract working in their Toronto location. They have an outstanding global reputation within their sector
Your new role
This role also involves coordination with customers, Sales Reps and working cross-functionally to solve issues related to quotes and orders for our newly acquired business in Canada. The Sales Transaction Coordinator will get engaged via emails, customer facing portal and cases in SFDC and will work off multiple queues. The role will have a close working relationship with Sales Support Associate's, Sales Reps, Customer, and Client Success Manager's for obtaining the required order information to ensure quotes are not delayed.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales Support preferably in Telecommunications or IT industry with a basic understanding of the Order Processing cycle
- Siebel, Oracle and Salesforce.com knowledge/experience is a plus
- Ability to work and adapt in an international, fast pace and continuously changing environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Strong team player
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Customer service focus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Data analytical skills, ability to make structure in complex situations. Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Self- starter attitude, ability to work independently, a fast learner
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel (including Excel pivot tables), PowerPoint required
- Good command of English language (Written and Oral)
The client is offering a 12 month engagement and a very competitive hourly rate for the contract with a reputable organization.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.