Your new company
Hays is proud to partner with a large national landlord in commercial real estate, for the role of a Property Administrator.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collect rent, input into system and deposit in the bank.
- Review A/R and call tenants for outstanding arrears.
- Resolve tenant issues.
- Prepare statement of accounts and send to tenants.
- Daily site inspections.
- Meet with inspectors and / or site maintenance contractors as required.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Ensure tenant billings and year-end adjustments are correct and as per lease agreement.
- Review and approve lease summaries.
- Inform manager of any property, tenant or A/R issues.
- Prepare and update reports.
- Issue default and / or demand notices to tenants for non-payment of rent.
- Monthly property inspections.
- Record monthly sales figures for tenants reporting.
- Set up tender packages and select contractor for snow removal, landscaping and maintenance.
- Prepare budgets.
- Prepare lease assignments.
- Prepare and distribute year end recoveries to all tenants.
What you'll get in return
- College Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration
- 3-5 years’ experience in property management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary ($60,000 - $75,0000 depending on experience)
- An attractive benefits package: 3 weeks vacation, health insurance & RRSP plan.
- A hybrid system with working from home
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1100606