Your new company
A leading oil and gas industry, with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard a Project Controller (Senior). This is for a minimum 1 year contract.
Your new role
This role offers working for one of the leading oil and gas industry.
- Considered a Specialist, works independently and demonstrates independent judgment in relation to accountabilities, including compilation and analysis of data.
- Responsible for overseeing and analyzing project cost and performance data on a natural gas pipeline project during construction, under a cost-reimbursable contract.
- Establish performance metrics, which support the effective and proactive control of project costs and forecasting.
- Reviews reports, analyses data and proposes recommendations in support of cost management governance.
- Provides input related to improvements and process developments.
- Develops risk mitigation and ongoing improvements and developments in projects.
- Identifies opportunities for cost improvements and internal benchmarking within and outside of areas of accountability.
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to junior colleagues.
- Represents the department as a key contact, interacting with Project Managers, senior internal and client personnel on significant and complex project governance and controls matters.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous 8+ years of experience as a Project Controller
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to manage fast-paced environment and prioritizing workload
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.