Your new company
Our client, a world leader in the metal recycling industry, is seeking a Process Optimisation Analyst to join their team in Montreal, QC.
Your new role
We are looking for a specialist that will play a key role within the corporate finance team collaborating with various teams in understanding the various components of company’s global operations and collaborating with various teams to suggest innovative approaches, framework, and tools to support company’s overall Transformation Roadmap. We are building a team of professionals with an insatiable appetite to learn, a relentless focus on continuous improvement, a technological curiosity towards future possibilities, and a creativity in solving business challenges.
What you'll need to succeed
- Understand and gather business needs & requirements for various projects, analyse and make appropriate recommendations.
- Design, document and optimize business processes, work organization and system requirements for various business units and understand the flow across departments.
- Perform data analysis tasks and design models to solve business problems.
- Collaborate with different teams and departments to ensure processes and tools are aligned to support finance as well as business operations.
- Analyze the impact of change on business processes, identify stakeholders and assess risks.
- Provide support to managers at all levels so that they can guide their teams through the change, and participate to the change management strategy and its execution
- Collaborate in building continuous improvement and performance indicators (KPI) and dashboards.
What you'll get in return
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or another related field
- 3–5 years experience in process improvement function, Business Intelligence, Econometrics, or related field
- Experience in documenting processes
- Good Data analysis, presentation, and synthesizing skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,
- Knowledge in using MS Visio (a must)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in a group setting, as required
- Experience in project management methodologies
- ERP knowledge an asset
- fully bilingual (French and English)
This position is offering a competitive Salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.