Hays has partnered with a Canadian leading company. With 30+ years of experience in the field, this company has established operations through all of Canada and internationally. This company serves and contributes to many different portfolios and maintains themselves as one of the leaders in the industry. They are currently looking for a Director of Operations for several of their properties. As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible to oversee the day-to-day operations, maintain a safe efficient environment and be compliant with operational programs for the Calgary portfolio.
- Ensure successful operations of the building
- Be onsite
- Contracts and Budgets
- Work with PM team to develop appropriate annual goals and objectives for Operations staff
- Operational Health and Safety
- Development, oversight, and review of operational preventative maintenance and building services programs at all buildings to ensure that assigned tasks are in line with industry best practices and are being completed to expectation
- Coordinate and prepare any reporting or investigations regarding maintenance and operating problems. Work with PM team to establish and maintain consistent service level standards at all properties
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years in an operational management role
- Experience in portfolios over 1 million sq feet made up of commercial and industrial properties
- Budget management
- Strong organizational skills
- Class 4 or 5 Operators Certification
- FMA or RPA Certification
- Valid Drivers License
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package and the ability to work and grow a strong team with an excellent reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or call us now.
If this job isn't quite the right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102649
Property & Real Estate
Property and Facilities Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Pat Boulin, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Calgary (EN)