Your new company
Our client, a leading global chemistry company across US, Canada, Asia and Europe, is going through a Digital Transformation. They are building a Digital Hub for the global business in Toronto city, therefore we are hiring multiple technology talents with ambition to join the digital hub. During COVID, you'll work remotely from home. After COVID, you'll enjoy a hybrid work environment between your home and office in Toronto. This is NOT a remote job.
Your new role
Sitting within the global Internet Web Security& Viability team, you will be an experienced and well-trained specialist holding end-to-end accountability about continuous development and stable operations of the company's global products, with an accent on the Americas region. Your job covers Websecurity, Visibility and DNS and will be tightly interfacing with the other teams within the product family and beyond. You will head complex initiatives such as driving design and implementation of the global standards and represent the unit in major projects like M&A, Cyber Security initiatives and others.
What you'll need to succeed
This position requires strong Network and Application security experience, as well as strong communication skills cross a global team and interact with Other teams such as Product Owner team, Cyber Security Defence team, business stakeholders and key users. Other requirements include:
- Minimum 8+ years relevant job experience in at least 2 different positions
- Strong background in network, server and cloud administration with a strong security focus in large-scale enterprise environments
- Agile Methodologies
- ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) Processes
- Applicants must be able to steer global teams as part of a globally spread, virtual team. Strong will and ability to communicate and collaborate as a team player within and outside the team, e.g. with business stakeholders, is key.
- Has architected, designed, built and run a mid to large size, secured internet access environment
- In charge of Provider management
- Steer contractors from individual level up to end to end managed service contract level
- Monitor delivered quality
- Train (onboard) and lead contractors
What you'll get in return
- Relevant product knowledge (highest priority first):
- Palo Alto Networks Prisma Access, Global Protect
- Enterprise class IPAM / DNSDHCP solutions such as QIP, Bluecat, Infoblox
- Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewalls
- (Cisco) routed and switched networks (Architecture, Troubleshooting)
- F5 ASM or other web application firewall products
- F5 LTM
- Network troubleshooting tools (Wireshark, Fiddler)
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS)
- SASE in general (if not Prisma Access then ZScaler knowledge might be of use)
- Network Performance Monitoring (NPM), Application Performance Monitoring (APM) with tools such as Riverbed, Aternity, Zabbix, Palo Alto ADEM, Cisco Thousand Eyes
- (IBM AppScan, web application scanning)
- (Broadcom ProxySG)
Digitalization is a key differentiator, and a true part of the company's DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drives efficiencies in processes. Your company support this goal by providing the digital hub access to latest technologies, expertise and inspirations. You will be the early batch of employees that makes the Digital Transformation happen on a global scale.The company also provides up to 15% pension match as part of the premium benefits plan on top of a competitive salary and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.