Your new company
Hays has partnered with a German multinational chemical company and the largest chemical producer in the world. We are currently looking for a Mobile Carrier Associate to join their team in Mississauga, ON.
Your new role
- In this role, the person will be responsible for managing the wireless ordering processes with different mobile carriers in the USA. As part of this the person will design, maintain and run processes for ordering wireless services and devices for users based on business requirements and expectations regarding wireless services in the office environment.
- Based on day to day operations the person will optimise wireless cost based on usage profiles together with a managed service provider for Telecom Expense Management and contribute to global cost transparency.
Formula for Success: You Will…
What you'll need to succeed
- Design, improve and run service processes for end user requests on individual wireless contracts as well as Smartphones and other wireless devices.
- Coordinate replacement initiatives
- Demonstrating knowledge and interest in wireless service / solution deployment, the person will handle Incident-/Change-and Problem-Management on user and contract level. In addition, the person will continuously improve internal processes and manage task forces for the improvement of Smartphones and Wireless services on an operational level and handle escalations.
- As part of the assigned responsibility, the person will monitor and analyse wireless spend and consumption and accordingly advise company's end users on proper handling of their individual wireless contract.
What you'll get in return
- Completed Associate's Degree in Business IT, Business Economics, Business SCM, Information Science, Engineering or Natural Science (Bachelor's degree is preferred)
- 5 years experiences in the US Wireless Telecommunication expertise
- Experience in Logistic Processes with scope on smartphone ordering including financial models, purchasing processes, asset management
- Project coordination of rollout / replacement initiatives
- Very good English skills - excellent communication skills
- Using analytical skills as well as intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, the person will create pivot tables, vlook-ups, etc..
- Entrepreneurial thinking
What you need to do now
- Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. Company offers suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities they offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career.
- The total rewards that you receive as an employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organisation, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
- Company provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.