Your new company
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Despite employing over 14'000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal. Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
Your new role
Based in our Burlington office, the Bilingual Marketing Communications Specialist is a central marketing resource maintaining brand accuracy as it relates to internal and external communications with stakeholders on behalf of the company. Within a team environment, executes actions necessary to achieve objectives as set out in the strategic marketing plan. These Strategic Directions are executed by planning and executing customer facing events and activities, supporting and in consultation with, sales regions and industry/product managers and other tasks as outlined below.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for working with industry and product managers to create content, execute campaigns through a variety of communication channels, and report on results.
- Manage social media channels: creating content, scheduling, organic/paid posting, and reporting.
- Oversee our lead management process which includes understanding all inputs/outputs, training, and reporting.
- Prospecting: develop target lists using a variety of industry databases
- Channel Partner marketing support for areas of responsibility
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Marketing Communications role or similar role is preferred
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Social media management experience
- Video production and editing knowledge
- Previous experience with a CRM system
- Proficiency in excel
- Bilingual in English/French is required
What you need to do now
- New Leed Gold, Net-Zero Energy, Net-Zero Carbon office building
- Mobile work up to 25% of the time
- Unique family-owned culture
- Community Involvement through United Way
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.