Your New Company
Hays has partnered with CITCO, a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. We are looking for a Manager of Client Integration. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration. Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience. We are looking for a Manager of Client Integration.
Your New Role
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience. As a core member of our Client Integration team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will lead projects or elements of large engagements, including client integration, service delivery and sales support.
- You will deal with the senior management of all the organizations that interact with Citco Fund Services. The ability to clearly communicate both verbally and written is essential.
- You may be required to support multiple time zones during large projects.
- You will work with existing clients on new requirements and process improvements
- You will assist with Incumbent Admin to Citco and Citco to New Admin
- You will work with Existing Clients on Efficiencies
- You will participate in marketing and sales pitches; effectively demonstrate and communicate Citco’s workflows, best practices and technologies
- You will provide sales with assistance on Request For Proposals (RFP)
- You will be involved with AA / SLA negotiation
- You will be involved with new client launches/conversions and new Business Existing Client (NBEC) launches
- You will assist with onboarding of Ancillary services
- You will coordinate with all relevant teams to ensure internal workflows will meet client needs
- You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all necessary data is captured for client reporting and calculation models
- You will oversee and manage strategic initiatives within the Client Integration team
- You will oversee major SLA changes
What you need to succeed in this role
- You will have strong knowledge of the financial services industry, its products and practices and a strong interest in further development and learning
- You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability of work product
- You will have a minimum of 4 years in the financial services or project management industry
- You have the ability to handle several projects and different stakeholders simultaneously, and prioritize work based on deadlines
- You have proven Project Management Experience
- You must be creative and innovative with a client focus
- You will strive for continuous improvement and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What you will get in return
- This position has a clear career path ahead, as well as great career progression opportunities. You will get the chance to work for an industry leader in the space along with a competitive annual salary, educational support, bonus, generous RRSP matching and a range of benefits.
What you need to do now
- If interested in this role or know some one who might be a good fit for this role, please click apply now or email your resume directly to Anthony.email@example.com.