Our client is looking to hire a Lead IT Project Manager for a 12 month remote to hybrid contract.
Lead IT Project Manager
Client: Software Company
Role: Lead IT Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Remote to Waterloo Hybrid
Our client, one of Canada’s largest software companies is looking to hire a Lead IT Project Manager for a 12 month remote to hybrid contract.
Your New Role
As a Lead IT Project Manager within the IT PMO, you will provide high impact leadership on strategic, digital transformation, application development and Infrastructure, security and risk projects and programs. You will be responsible for the execution of project and program management activities (including, building the project plan, project governance structure, analysis of deliverables, cross-organization engagement of stakeholders, and delivery of work-streams including requirement capture, design, custom solution development, and deployment), Risk Mitigation, Change Control, Communication and Financial tracking on assigned projects and programs.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• 5-10 years of Project/Program Management/consulting experience preferred
• Experience running large complex projects (10 - 20 resources, 12+ months, $250K - $1M+) global project management experience a plus
• 5-10 years of B2B Solutions/Applications delivery experience preferred
• 5-10 years of Customer/Client Facing experience preferred
• Experience managing delivery using a defined methodology
• Dynamic Problem Solver with customer focus
• Ability to motivate a team to meet tight project timelines
• Fluent with Microsoft Project & Project Task planning & dependencies.
• Deep experience in project status & financial reporting
• Must have very strong interpersonal and communication skills including a demonstrated ability to partner with others, and be able manage complex relationships
• Experience with the Six-Sigma Process or similar methodologies
• Experience working with supply chain business processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
1) Must be able to manage through complex problems
2) Must be a fast learner and have a consultative approach with client interactions.
3) Must be a mature thinker & be comfortable asking others for help.
4) Self starter
5) Great communication skills. Ability to work with individual contributors and ‘C’ level resources.
What You’ll get in Return
The client is offering a 12 month engagement and a very competitive hourly rate for the contract. This is also a chance to get a leading software company name on your resume.
If you’re available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement.
Type de contrat
Technology & Internet Services
Projects & Change Management
Parlez à Carolyn Menard, en charge de cette offre, située à Toronto (EN)