Lead – IT Service Support
Client: Professional Services
Role: Lead – IT Service Support
Duration: Permanent FTE
Salary : Negotiable
Location: Vancouver – In office
Our client, a Professional Company, is looking to hire a Lead IT Service Support Consultant for a permanent Position.
Your new role.
This role will apply extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete
complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways and has a comprehensive
understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are complex in nature
and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems. Work is
completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures.
This role will provide mentoring and guidance to other employees.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with an IT focus.
• A+ Certification preferred.
• MCSA Certification preferred.
• HDI Certification preferred.
• Broad technical knowledge of IT
• Understanding of IT services, technology and solutions
• End User services experience (5+ years) managing small teams
• Work experience in a related industry setting is a plus
• Work experience at an IT service provider is a plus
• Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products
• Strong analytical, design and development skills including troubleshooting and integration of IT
• Knowledge of existing and emerging hardware and software technologies and IT architectures
• Ability to communicate openly and effectively with senior management, Business Units
• management, with other IT managers, with staff, and with many diverse constituencies
• Ability to work decisively under heavy workload considering the criticality, urgency and extended
• work hours required to ensure availability of the service in accordance to service level
• Ability to manage multi-cultural and multi-located teams
• High willingness to drive transformation and service improvement
• Strong customer / end-user / client service orientation
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Keen attention to detail
• Capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
What You’ll get in Return
The client is offering a permanent FTE Position with a competitive salary and benefits.
If you’re available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement.