Your new company
Our client, an established client in the Banking Services sector is hiring for an experienced Java Engineer for a 6 month engagement.
Your new role
The ideal candidate will be proficient with enterprise applications developed using Java, Spring framework, with hands on experience on building scalable, efficient and applications with micro-services architecture. The candidate will be instrumental in and responsible for designing and developing high quality applications and solutions that address business needs by delivering new capabilities to customers using DevOps principles within Agile environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and Develop scalable solutions for platform and applications.
- Experience with developing real-time interfaces over MQ, APIs etc.
- Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout delivery of solutions.
- Self-starter, independently takes initiative in driving assignments to completion and solving problems.
- Proactively identify gaps in all processes, procedures, monitors, alerts, designs, etc. and provide recommendations on how to resolve.
- 8-10 years’ experience with maven, Java, spring based micro-service application design and development.
- Strong Experience on API development and leveraging APIs for automation.
- Experience on Unit testing and Integration testing framework.
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology.
- Good analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
What you need to do now
- JAVA, Spring Framework, Maven
- Git , CI/CD (working expertise)
- Jenkins, Ansible (high level experience)
- Working experience with setting up automation pipeline from code check-in to production deployment and application health-checks.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1099374