Your new company
A leading oil and gas industry, with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard an IT Project Manager (Senior). This is a 6 Months contract with a possibility of extension and involves working from home/office in Calgary, AB.
Your new role
Key Responsibility: The project manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects to meet cybersecurity compliance requirements and standards. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. The project manager will be responsible for the deployment of patching compliance tool(s) and process(es) that will support stakeholders with the tracking of patching requirements compliance. The patching compliance tool(s) will prioritize the following:
- Must - Measure patching performance for all TSA in-scope systems
- Should - Independent verification of patching compliance.
- Could - Dynamic tracking and collection of patches.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects
- Familiar with a variety of the Cybersecurity concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Provides guidance to other project managers.
What you'll get in return
- Senior PM with at least 10 years of IT project management experience.
- At least 8 years of hands on project management cybersecurity experience.
- Good understanding of cybersecurity requirements, processes and maturity models
- Good understanding of Flaw Remediation Management domain is a strong asset.
- Experience with patching, asset inventory, tools and processes is a strong asset.
- Experience or exposure to SCADA environments is preferred.
- Strong understanding of IS infrastructure and Security including: networking/telephony technology, application/system rationalization, Cyber Security compliance, Network reliability and team efficiency through process transformation, automation and asset management
The client is offering a long term rolling engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you’re available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement. #1096902