Your new company
Our client, an established client in the Insurance Services sector is hiring for an experienced IT Change Manager for a 6 month engagement.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support project managers for the change management, with an IT focus on end-user experience.
- Collaborate with HR, Facilities, IT & Corporate Communications and various IT teams
- Take charge of CM activities using the established methodology.
- Stakeholders and impacts analysis;
- Change management strategy;
- Communication plans, documentation and training;
- Communications creation and review process;
- User Satisfaction Surveys;
- Provide users with the preparation and support they need to experience change successfully
- Support operational efficiency by providing a clear and simple user experience throughout the project lifecycle
- Plan communications or awareness campaigns with sponsors to help users better understand why we are making these changes and help adoption
- Offer and facilitate coaching, support, and reinforcement activities to help identified champions take over following the deployments
- Work on the integration and transfer to the operations of the solutions, ensuring handover to business units.
What you need to do now
- 5-8 years of experience
- Bilingual Preferred (French/English)
- Experience with Legacy System and Microsoft 365
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1099336