Your new company
A leading Financial Services, with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard an IT BA. This is for a 6-month contract with a huge possibility of extension and involves working from home/office in Montreal or Toronto.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Understand business requirements, translate them into technical requirements and render those as architectural models that will operate at large scale and high performance and advise on how to run these architectural models.
- Perform POCs on tools and provide recommendations to solve specific business needs.
- Deliver effective performance analysis, reporting and presentation to management.
- Perform the analysis of relationships between non-functional requirements and key performance measures. Proactively identify areas for further research and analysis regarding performance.
- Coordinate troubleshooting of performance related application issues. Conduct root cause analysis of issues and bottlenecks.
- Take part in all project phases to ensure completion by collaborating with users and communicating status reports
- Maintain a strong business focus with an understanding of the current and strategic direction..
- Effectively manage relationships and expectations across all management levels.
What you need to do now
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Oracle fusion application and finance systems
- 5+ Technical analysis experience with high exposure to finance business language and processes
- 3+ years Agile methodology experience
- Very good understanding of project management methodology and process
- Ability to host brainstorming session with large and diversified audience
- Ability to drive initiatives from requirement up to delivery
- Proficiency in working and querying large data sets using SQL
- Good problem-solving skills and an understanding of business dynamics
- Team-oriented and highly collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (technical users to executives)
- Knowledge of Accounting and Financial systems processes and operations
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance/banking/financial service industry
- Completion of business analysis certification
- Scrum master certification or course completion
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1098955