Bilingual Technical Support Specialist
- Type of employment: permanent
- Location: Montreal - Hybrid
- Languages: Bilingual French – English
- Capacity: Fulltime, 40 hours
Are you looking to join a company who is committed to investing in technology and is one of Canada’s largest mortgage lenders? Are you excited to use your technical expertise to join a technology solutions entrepreneurial start-up within a well- established national financial services organization? Join our growing team of infrastructure and software developers who truly make an impact on product and service development at Our Client. We in-sourced our infrastructure team and are looking to expand our Montreal. The successful candidate will not only have technical expertise but is someone who is not satisfied with the status quo and is ready to take ownership of, or recommend new, automated methodologies, continue to build out procedures, and execute application trouble-shooting procedures.
In this role, you will:
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 level user and application support to all of our corporate office locations
- Provide ongoing technical and software support to users
- Build and support user workstations
- Accurately use the request ticketing and time tracking system, and maintain service levels
- Maintain and support internal and third-party software packages and escalate issues to vendors or in-house developers as appropriate
- Build and deploy technology to automate maintenance, security, and deployment processes for workstations
- Research and resolve problems within the scope of responsibility, escalating to appropriate departmental staff any issues that may adversely impact systems
- Identify processes and procedures that can be automated and make recommendations to test and monitor systems’ performance
- Assist with maintaining accurate technical support documentation and procedural compliance documentation
This role is for you if you have:
- Completed a University degree, diploma or equivalent experience. A degree or diploma in Computer Science or Engineering is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in both English and French
- Supported windows-based enterprise applications and have experience in supporting the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Anti-virus and security applications
- Workstation build automation and
- Workstation remote support solutions
- Experience and knowledge in information technology information library (ITIL) methodologies
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced technical support or network operations role within a technical support environment; financial services or FinTech industry experience is an asset.
Your future company:
Established in 1974, Our Client is the leading provider of capital solutions for commercial property owners, developers and real estate investors. We have over 45 years of experience, 20,000 clients, $25 billion in assets under administration, and offices coast to coast. Some of Canada's most prominent banks, investment managers, insurance companies, and pension funds rely on Our Client for a variety of critically important mortgage services. What sets us apart is our customer forward approach. Building on our solid foundation of financial strength and experience, we continue to deliver unparalleled capital solutions for all our clients needs.
You will love working here:
Employees tell us that they love that we strike the balance in creating an incredibly professional, yet dynamic and enjoyable corporate culture. We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is supportive of energetic and motivated individuals who pride themselves on being flexible and results-driven. Business is booming and that means that our employees are able to gain valuable exposure, have lots of learning opportunities, and truly impact the business. We are committed to providing our people with a challenging and rewarding career because our employees are what set us apart and we know it. You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of your work and be a part of a collaborative environment learning from some of the most well respected and established professionals in this industry. We have a business casual work space that is filled with friendly faces that are energetic and have a hard-working attitude. You’d be working with a great group of bright, talented and eager individuals and a management team with an open-door policy that’s happy to share their experience and knowledge with you.
If you’re interested in this assignment or if you know someone who could be please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me !