Your New Company
Hays has partnered with CITCO, a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration. Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience. We are looking for a Hedge Fund Supervisor.
Your New Role
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience. As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will form part of a professional team responsible for financial reporting for a portfolio of international hedge funds and manage a team of accountants, maintain client contacts plus interact with colleagues from other Citco offices.
- You will oversee the preparation of reporting packages, including daily, weekly and monthly NAV’s;
- You will manage a team of people who will principally be focused on the reporting requirements of our clients;
- You will review the deliverables of the team and assist production where necessary;
- You will manage client relationships in a way that is consistent with good practice and is productive for the firm;
- You will undertake ad hoc requests which build our service offering to our clients;
- You will review administrative / accounting procedures and recommend solutions in order to work towards a more efficient NAV production process.
What you need to succeed in this role
- You have a CA, CMA, CGA designation
- You have a Masters or Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or comparable work experience
- You must have accounting experience of hedge / mutual funds or investment companies
- You have supervisory / managerial experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are skilled with computers, including advanced MS Excel
- You have demonstrated financial reporting / analytical / organisational skills
- You have demonstrated leadership skills;
- You have demonstrated ability to work in a changing, fast-paced work environment
What you will get in return
This position has a clear career path ahead, as well as great career progression opportunities. You will get the chance to work for an industry leader in the space along with a competitive annual salary, educational support, bonus, generous RRSP matching and a range of benefits.
What you need to do now
If interested in this role or know some one who might be a good fit for this role, please click apply now or email your resume directly to Olga.email@example.com.