Role: Functional Analyst - COUPA
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: $120,000+ *depending on experience
Location: Montreal, QC *remote/hybrid available
Our client, an established Canadian manufacturing/retail company, is hiring for a COUPA specialized Functional Analyst to join them on their mission to reshape the manufacturing space.
Your new company
The client is a family-owned, Canada-based company founded in 1936 in Montreal, Quebec. Recognized as one of North America’s most sophisticated metal recyclers, specializing in the recovery and recycling of scrap metal by-products, this client has evolved into a successful and multifaceted company with a global footprint. They are currently seeking a Functional Analyst to join their team based in Montreal, QC.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
What you'll need to succeed
- The incumbent will have to interact with personnel operating an existing environment by analyzing operational procedures and interpreting how customer needs can be best met.
- They will participate in the migration of our operating system and its evolution. Assessment of existing procedures and processes as well as identify problems and make recommendations where process automation is improved and could be implemented - in cooperation with managers
- Participate in the migration of an ERP system
- Maintain relationships with systems and operations staff to formulate and implement solutions to improve processing; Write system modification proposals / System test plans, execution.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of system changes
- Prepare the implementation documentation.
- Analyze the client's needs, guide them in the appropriate functional solutions taking into account budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines;
- Guide the development teams in their analyzes and solve functional problems so that the proposed solutions are coherent and take into account the needs of users and the system architecture as well as the constraints to be respected
- Develop specifications and configure workflows
The successful candidate will hold the following qualifications:
What you'll get in return
- 5 years of experience in a functional analyst position with strong knowledge of COUPA
- Hold a university degree in a field related to IT
- 5+ years of experience working with COUPA
- Experience in the industrial or manufacturing sector
- Experience with relational databases (SQL)
- Experience in the implementation of information system from A to Z and process analysis
- Perfectly bilingual (French / English)
- Experience with the Agile approach Has a valid driver's license; Available for travel locally and internationally (20%) and legally authorized to travel abroad.
As the world moves towards sustainability, the need to become more innovative in delivering quality options in the recycling industry becomes increasingly important. You’ll have the opportunity to join a dynamic company in their mission to reshape the manufacturing space and provide quality solutions for their diverse clients. Additionally, you will be compensated competitively with the opportunity to work remote or hybrid.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.