A leading oil and gas company are looking to hire an Electrical Technician for 6 months
Your new company
A leading oil and gas (pipeline) industry, with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard an Electrical Technician. This is for a 6 month contract.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for respond to emergency situations that arise and perform the duties of an Electrical Technician
- Independently enter and locate data on computerized systems such as Klova, GeoFind and EDMS with minimal direction
- Utilize and maintain prints; operate and maintain test equipment; perform routine pipeline maintenance
- Oversee project activities by providing active control duties related to contractors
- Understand emergency management (preparedness and response) procedures for work locations
- Ensure work tasks and duties comply with HS&E policies, procedures and applicable legislation
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-9 years of experience
What You'll Get in return
A 6 month contract with a reputable company within Calgary!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1100128
Energy, Utilities & Mining
Área de especialidade
Construction and Property
varies depending on experience
Fale com um Consultor
Fale com Akeyla Liverpool, o consultor especializado responsável por esta vaga,, localizado em Montreal (EN)