Your new company
Our client, an established and reputable manufacturing company is hiring for a Digital Marketing Specialist with digital marketing experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will work as part of the marketing and communications team to help drive sales qualified leads to our sales team, website traffic, form submission, and more. You will play a vital role in mapping the customer journey and supporting the demand generation strategy.
- This role is focused on a customer’s digital experience and will be responsible for digital lead generation tactics including, email marketing, enriched digital content, SEO/SEM, landing pages, lead nurturing, and conversion rate optimization in order to meet our lead generation and pipeline targets.
Digital Lead Generation
- Work with all digital platforms to develop, improve, and deliver Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- With a customer-centric mindset, conduct testing and leverage a variety of data sources to derive actionable insights about our customer's digital experience
- In collaboration with Marketing Business Partners, develop a strong understanding business goals and generate and support customer nurturing, acquisition, and retention campaigns
- In conjunction with the Marketing Business Partners - develop, execute and support effective digital marketing campaigns for different type of clients and personas, including ad copy and digital ad creative
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing Team and Web Developers on website enhancements, sprints, and redesign plans in conjunction with strategic objectives and analytical insights
- Continuously review Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and User Testing data and provide actionable recommendations in order to maintain website digital health
- Implementation of new website content including images, downloadable PDFs, articles, press releases, videos, thought leadership, testimonials, and product information pages
- Ensure accuracy of website content through ongoing review and monitoring in coordination with Manufacturer and Marketing Business partners
- Manage Google My Business, Apple Maps, Bing Places for Business, Business Partner Websites, and other appropriate platforms where company information is displayed publicly
- Manage and maintain posts and company information on social media platforms including YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
Email Marketing Campaigns
- Build and deploy segmented email marketing campaigns for both internal and external audiences
- Manage and grow email subscriber lists on paid and organic search, social and website campaigns
- Implement and manage new lead generation and nurture campaigns through marketing automation platform
- Conduct A/B testing on email template enhancements
- Work with developer and designers on maintaining and managing email template designs
- Generate and analyze reports on email marketing statistics including open rates, click through rates, and more
- Work with Digital Marketing Analyst to generate and analyze reports on email marketing statistics including open rates, click through rates, and more
Landing Page Optimization
- Map and measure our digital customer journey and improve conversion rates by leveraging content and marketing technology software
- Lead conversion rate optimization tests, interfacing with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and other groups as required
- Conduct A/B testing on landing page and form templates
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Analyst to determine relevant metrics, establish goals, and create appropriate reports to track progress and modify strategies as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Continue to develop personally within the industry of marketing by attending periodic workshops, seminars, and other related events.
- Keep informed within the digital marketing arena
- Develop organizational skills continuously to promote progress within the organization - in process enhancements and development
- Attend industry appropriate training to remain in tune with the end-user
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field'
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Solutions oriented team player that is happy to work alone and collaborate with others
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including customer research and engagement, lead generation tactics, email marketing, content marketing, landing page design and optimization and organic and paid search marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of web design and layout principles
- Experience with CRM, Marketing Automation Platforms, User Testing, and Web Content Management Systems a plus
- Bilingual (English & French) is an asset
The client is offering an opportunity to work with a nation-wide leader offering who prioritizes employee success and career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1097809