Development Coordinator – ICI Development Company Our client, a company that has been around for over 60 years who develop and construct projects in the ICI industry are looking for a Development coordinator. This individual will be an integral part of the Development Team and will actively participate in and contribute to the pipeline of development projects.
- Through working closely with the internal team, as well as the external consulting teams
directly manage and liaise with the municipalities and all other stakeholders throughout the site-plan approval, building permit, construction, occupancy, and post-completion warranty stages of the developments
- Work with relevant consultants and city staff to secure necessary zoning and building permits required for maximizing site value
- Participate in consultant meetings with regards to project conception and final execution.
- Assist in the execution of all project level financing.
- Ensure with mandated professionals, the quality of executed work and the conformity with laws and regulations as well as applicable building codes.
- Work with members of the team in underwriting new development opportunities and recommending a business case for development
- Foster positive and long-lasting working relationships with third parties and government agencies to secure critical support of projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Land Development or Planning role preferably within the real estate industry
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Urban Planning, Urban Land Economics, Geography, Public Administration, Engineering, Architecture or related field;
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced analytical skills with expert working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Critical thinker and highly analytical with good judgment