Your new company
A leading oil and gas industry, with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard a Cyber Security Analyst. This is for a one year contract and involves working from home/office in Calgary, AB.
Our Cybersecurity Office (CSO) Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team is evolving to meet the needs of our growing business and we are expanding our presence in Calgary, Alberta to support the Information Services department.
What you'll do
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform assessments and report on cybersecurity compliance across TC Energy
- Conduct internal Cybersecurity audits
- Participate in Cybersecurity Compliance attestations
- Drive automation of security controls with a focus on continuous monitoring
- Develop scripts to automate manual tasks and processes within the Cybersecurity Office
- Develop PowerBI and ServiceNow dashboards leveraging available data sources
- Develop ServiceNow GRC Compliance features, such as integration with Governance and Risk areas and management of Non-Conformances
- Support Cybersecurity Improvement Program project teams
- Conduct Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management scanning with Rapid7 InsightVM
- Support operational activities for cloud security using AWS Security Hub
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cybersecurity controls and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape
- Collaborate with CSO GRC Manager, CSO GRC Compliance Lead, Cybersecurity Office team members, IS teams, business units and other stakeholders on areas related to cybersecurity governance, risk and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Computer Engineering or a technical diploma in a related discipline is a requirement
- A minimum of four or more (5+) years of Cybersecurity or related IT analytical experience is a requirement
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes, risk management, cybersecurity controls and related standards
- Familiar with TCP/IP, WAN/LAN concepts, operating systems, and firewall security policies
What you need to do now
- Experience and understanding of cyber regulatory standards and requirements
- Demonstrated ability creating and updating security controls for compliance requirements
- Experience with scripting languages using Powershell and batch files and managing a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool
- ICS/SCADA experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau) for creating dashboards for reporting
- Ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences in both verbal and written communications
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Well-developed organizational and multi-tasking skills are important for success in this role
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.