Your new company
A leading financial institute, with multiple offices across Canada and throughout the world are looking for Customer Service Representative for a 3 month contract in their Waterloo office. They have an excellent reputation within their sector and are known as a market leader.
The role of Client Service Representative, Individual Wealth offers an exciting opportunity to provide service to advisors and clients by the daily processing and administration of transactions related to our Accumulation Annuity (AA)/Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) products.
You will be expected to provide client focused service on administrative functions while maintaining a high level of accuracy and professionalism as well as excellent customer service on inbound and outbound calls from our clients and advisors.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare, distribute, and receive all mail related activities
- Complete all work with a high attention to detail and accuracy with client focus in all we do
- Communicate with team leaders, agents, clients, and other staff
- Review documents to ensure data is correct and within specified terms and obtaining and verifying missing or incomplete data
What you'll get in return
- 1-2 years of experience with handling all mail related activities
- Flexibility to cover business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Experience with Guaranteed Investments (AAs, GIC,), Mutual funds and Segregated funds
- Experience in the financial industry an asset
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn and understand different computer systems and programs quickly
- Solid organizational abilities (ability to prioritize work and handle a variety of responsibilities daily)
- Ability to identify the question and relay accurate information about our contractual and administrative processes in a clear and understandable format
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast-paced environment with fluctuating work volumes
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
The client is offering a 3 month engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.