Your new company
One of Canada’s most influential real estate development and construction firms. With five decades of development and construction expertise, a precise level of design and craftsmanship is evident in all the homes and commercial developments that are built.
Your new role
Looking for a dynamic individual with an eye for detail and high service level standards to join the construction team. This position is responsible to assist the construction department to build homes on schedule and of the highest possible quality. This position is the point person to our valued customers and homeowners and will provide the highest quality customer care in pre-occupancy and after occupancy of their units. There are integral administrative duties within the construction department that are required to maintain efficiency and be on schedule and on budget.
• Provide superior customer service during Pre-Delivery Inspection (“PDI”)
• Process and handle customer requests/inquiries and claims from homeowners, Strata corporations and Property Managers
What you'll need to succeed
• Arrange meetings with homeowners at their convenience bearing in mind that your hours of work may vary and extending to some p.m. hours as required.
• Record and monitor service requests information and forward to the appropriate person for implementation.
• Maintain a filing system for control of all customer lists, warranty calls, quality control lists, correspondence, and work orders by homeowners per project.
• Follow up with warranty managers and representatives to confirm warranty action or customer contracts.
• Keep a detailed telephone log of all warranty calls and customer details/calls.
• Education: High School Diploma with a degree or diploma with an industry related focus
• Experience: 4 + year in customer service in a similar industry
• Valid Driver’s License; must be able to provide a clean driver’s abstract
What you'll get in return
• Able to work independently and make quick decisions using sound judgment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must have a strong attention for detail and be very organized
• Self-motivated and adaptable with a strong willingness to learn and be challenged
A great compensation package with 3 weeks paid vacation, health & dental
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.