Your new role
Reporting to the Director, Customer Care Operations, the Customer Care Administrator will provide administrative support and develop documentation, organize meetings and manage information, as well as other administrative and project support. The incumbent is expected to behave ethically and follow the established code of business conduct, policies and internal control procedures, laws and regulations governing Toronto Hydro.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepares correspondence, spreadsheets, reports, agendas, action logs and presentations which are accurate, professionally formatted, including the development of content
- Coordinates information requests and management of documents
- Receives incoming inquiries and correspondence and directs the information to the appropriate employee in a timely manner
- Ensures the availability and schedules upcoming meetings, conferences, appointments, and travel arrangements, ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made, attendees are informed in a timely manner, and expenses are documented, for all senior managers.
- Conducts analysis and research on behalf of the senior management team and drafts management summaries for decision-making purposes
- Informs the departmental Managers of upcoming meetings and issues arising within the department by effectively communicating with the departmental Managers on a timely basis and delivering documents and information prior to the meetings, appointments or events
- Manages and receipts invoices and purchase requisitions to ensure timely approval and processing.
- Maintains and manages departmental record-keeping system based on recognized records management practices
- Performs other adhoc, administrative and clerical duties that are required for the effective and efficient administration of the department
- Supports monthly Key Performance Indicators and scorecard reporting process for the department and division.
- Prepare and distribute monthly safety inspection reports and analysis to the Senior Management team.
- Manages workstation assignment within the department during new hire setup or cross functional moves.
What you'll get in return
- College diploma or University degree in the field of Business, Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
- Two (2) or more years of administrative experience, preferably within a Financial, Operational or Customer Care department
- Strong organizational, time management and office management skills
- Extremely detail oriented with a high level of execution accuracy for tasks performed
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task, resulting in high quality work
- Demonstrated skills in calendar management, word processing, spreadsheet, graphic/presentation email application and other types of media (e.g. Smartboards, electronic meeting management technology).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines; time management skills; and office management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to provide courteous, reliable administrative support that demonstrates a commitment to high quality customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: displays a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work independently, proactively, anticipate needs, display professional discretion and make decisions
- Self-motivated, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess the aptitude and interest to learn new software programs
- Previous involvement with small projects is preferred
- Innovative and resourceful with creative problem-solving abilities; develops new solutions to issues
- Takes advantage of opportunities to work outside comfort zone
The client is offering a 12 month engagement and a competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103393