Your new company
A leading oil and gas (pipeline) company with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard a Senior Cost Estimation Engineer This is for a minimum 11 month contract.
Your new role
- Coordinate various cost estimate of products and or project elements;
- collaborating with internal clients and other stakeholders, to ensure project cost estimate expectations are identified and met or exceeded;
- delivering additional estimate products, assistance for authoring and maintaining estimating processes, procedures and tools, and other responsibilities pertaining to duties typically related to cost estimating;
- ensure consistent quality products that adhere to ISO 9001 based Capital Project Management System (CPMS) are delivered by the Linear Cost Estimating group. This includes the cost estimate plan, cost estimate and cost estimate basis, and all required supporting documentation for budgets, prospecting, proposal, definition, and implementation phases;
- tracking and using cost estimating database and benchmarking information to support consistent project cost estimates for the development and implementation of projects;
- working closely with Project Controls and Project Risk groups to organize project cost estimates within SAP WBS structure.
What you’ll need to succeed
- University Degree in relevant discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in a relevant role
- Experience in the Canadian midstream oil and gas sector preferred
What you’ll get in return
The client is offering an 11 month contract engagement and a competitive hourly rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1098872