Your new company
A well known construction & real estate company that has been in the construction industry for over thirty years. They have been involved in multiple development, currently manage multiple properties.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be responsible for accounting treatments applied in financial reporting
- Responsible for the financial statement preparation on a quarterly basis
- Lead the accounting team including leases, fixed assets, intangibles, goodwill, and all other financial statement line items (both on the balance sheet and income statement)
- Identify accounting and technical reporting matters which are to be communicated and discussed with the Director, Corporate Reporting to drive resolution
- Lead the quarterly balance sheet reviews for all regions within the organization, which includes analysis of fluctuations period over period, investigation into unusual movements and accounts, and corresponding directly with the regional controllers to resolve issues.
- Communicate directly with and present to senior leadership teams with an ability to simplify complex topics and communicate in a succinct manner
In order to be successful for this position you will have 8+ years experience within senior level Accounting. Ideally you will be a CPA / CA designated professional. Experience in a mid to large constriction or development company is essential. Direct management experience with a team of 4+ professionals, experience implementing new policy's and processes.
What you'll get in return
You will gain a great compensation package with a performance related bonus, vacation and extended benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.