Your new company
A leading oil and gas (pipeline) industry, with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard a Contract Analyst (Intermediate) This is for a minimum 6 months contract.
Your new role
This role offers working for one of the leading oil and gas industry. The successful candidate will provide coordination and administration of our contract, agreement and document life cycle within our Liquids Commercial business unit.
This role is multi-functional, and, without limitation, the main tasks are:
- Preparation of documents for counterparty execution following corporate policies and various regulations
- Contract administration to capture, record and track material customer obligations
- Creating reports of customer information and obligations for internal action
- Administration of corporate record process
- Managing templates, formatting of Word documents and consolidating information
- Distribution list administration and distribution
What you need to succeed:
- Previous 4-8 years of experience as a contract analyst.
- Post secondary education
- Ability to manage fast-paced environment and prioritizing workload
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.