Your new company
A leading oil and gas industry, with multiple offices across Canada are looking to onboard a Contract Analyst. This is for a minimum 1 year contract and involves working Calgary, AB
Your new role
This role offers working for one of the leading oil and gas industry.
- Responsible for identifying and compiling internal demand needs; Help developing should cost modelling and understanding of industry specification benchmarks;
- Support development of category execution strategies;
- Maintain contract records in SAP and CMS, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times;
- Develop, issue and manage tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.);
- Negotiate contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management, etc.) and TransCanada standards;
- Administer contracts including issuance, negotiation and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.;
- Lead proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations;
- Coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients;
- Facilitate cross-functional team engagement during contract competitive sourcing, formation, administration and negotiation;
- Support administration of categories contracts in the Contract Management System;
- Support development and administration of category reporting dashboard;
- Manage contract amendment process and Terms and Conditions improvement;
- Responsible for contract documentation and archiving process and post contract award management activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree and/or designation in Business, or a Supply Chain Management program.
- Minimum 3 years of Supply Chain Management, experience.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.