Your new company
A leading oil and gas (pipeline) industry with multiple offices across Canada is looking to onboard an Contract Analyst (Junior). This is for an 8-month contract role.
Your new role
This role offers work for one of the leading oil and gas industries.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Interact with SC leader(s) BU stakeholders, other SC Departments, other TC Energy internal stakeholders and potential supplier(s) and contractor(s) to assist with diverse spend requirements
- Manage and run diverse reporting tools and technology
- Act as a liaison between SC and BU to implement diverse strategies and manage issues during reporting submissions
- Continually identify, prioritize and mitigate risks and issues related to diverse spend
- Onboard supplier(s) and TC Stakeholders to diverse reporting requirements
- Coach BU contract owners and engage with suppliers to drive performance and compliance to diverse spend
- Ensure compliance and governance of diverse reporting within contracts
What you need to do now
- University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Proficient in n Excel and Power BI
- 5 years of experience in a related field
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103286