Your new company
Hays is proud to partner with Localcoin to recruit for the position of Content Marketing & Digital Specialist for their office located in Toronto, ON. This is a Full Time permanent position.
At Localcoin, we aim to empower our customers to join the crypto economy by helping them buy, sell, and convert digital currencies. In addition to running North America’s largest Bitcoin ATM network, we offer an expanding product line that makes digital currencies far more accessible for crypto-enthusiasts in their communities.
Your new role
As a Content Marketing & Digital Specialist you are a passionate writer and content creator—with a unique talent for producing both long and short-form content. You are constantly generating new ideas for engaging content across the marketing funnel. You're passionate about the audience; you’re a storyteller and you've proven to be an excellent project manager. This position will report directly to our Product Marketing Manager and will be remote and will be based out of our head office in Toronto, Ontario. YOUR IMPACT
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead and produce the creation process of high-quality content to increase organic search rankings and website traffic (e.g. GMB posts, blog posts, email campaigns, website, blog, sales material, product pages, landing pages, videos)
- Analyze the performance of website content and apply SEO tactics to improve page traffic, engagement and conversions (e.g. backlinks, keyword densities, titles, meta descriptions, tags, schema, etc.)
- Conduct keyword research and trends to find opportunities to increase the visibility of the Localcoin website for discovery searches
- Assist in evolving our content strategy and work to identify new emerging content types and channels for the Canadian & US market
- Develop a monthly reporting cadence that demonstrates the full-funnel impact of content initiatives
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to optimize content
- Adhere to creative department and brand standards throughout the organization
- Ideate and create trade materials which include signage, presentations, sell sheets, media kits, etc.
- Lead the development and implementation of frameworks and tools to enable product marketing efficiencies and collaboration such as message testing, report plans, templatized marketing resources
- Develop creative product marketing strategies such as promotions, advertising and product launches
- Experience in Content Marketing, preferably in a high-growth start-up or financial industry
- Experience in various content formats including written, video, audio, sponsored content, PR, social, PPT etc.
- Strong understanding of technical requirements of content deployment (Email delivery, SEO, Metadata, Accessibility standards, etc.)
- Extensive hands-on experience developing content strategies, managing content calendars, and copywriting
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices, and experience working with SEO teams
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, XD) and or other design softwares (Figma).
- Comfortable working on various projects
THIS IS NICE
What you'll get in return
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Working knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA
- Previous work experience with using creative software, Figma, Canva, Prismic and/or other content management systems or web design tools
Competitive Salary along with great benefit structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.