Your new company
Based in Edmonton, this role will be responsible for technical and commercial activities required to develop and grow the company’s position in the Natural Gas industry. The person will support our sales channels with application and product expertise to grow our market position long term within the industry.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with Endress+Hauser Sales Rep Channel and direct E+H resources to grow Natural Gas upstream, midstream, downstream, H2, and other gas related customer ecosystem business
- Develop overall account strategy for target companies - create a growth plan that includes competitive analysis, wallet share analysis & execution priorities with Sales Rep channel, and direct E+H resources
- Provide commercial leadership including sales strategy, competitive intel, industry knowledge, technical support, negotiation strategies and pricing agreements
- Act as subject matter expert to resolve business questions for technical and sales teams during the development process and communicate business requirements across the organization
- Network and collaborate with key internal stakeholders achieve sales growth targets (Sales Reps, Industry Managers, Product Managers, Production Centers, Strategic Account Managers, and Strategic Projects, Services & Solutions Team)
- Communications & reporting – monthly updates on key performance indicators (pipeline, wins/losses, top conversion pursuits, results, etc)
What you'll get in return
- Post-secondary technical education preferably in instrumentation, process control, automation, electronics, or engineering plus at least 5 years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust across all functions/groups
- Able to engage customers at the engineering, procurement, operations and executive levels and actively seeks to understand each stakeholder’s circumstances, challenges, expectations, and goals. Leverages their professional network to initiate solutions
- Seeks opportunities to give and receive feedback as well as a desire and willingness to continually improve themselves, their teams, and Endress+Hauser which ultimately increases customer loyalty
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel and meet with customers within Western Canada and occasionally Canada
What you need to do now
- Unique family culture
- Community involvement through United Way
- Car allowance or fleet vehicle
- Culture of learning
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.