A well-established organization has an immediate opening for a motivated and detail-oriented Business Analyst to join their team in Vancouver.
This role requires a dynamic individual who is highly skilled in elicitation of business requirements along with working through the planning, design, testing and implementation stages of system changes, working with internal business stakeholders, IT specialists and 3rd party vendors. In your new role as a Business Analyst, you will e licit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, task and workflow analysis, write requirements specifications for internal and external development teams utilizing standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly and concisely, perform requirements analysis and verification to ensure requirement statements are complete, consistent, traceable, feasible, verifiable and that they conform to standards, prepare test plans and document test scripts for validating that developed solutions accurately address identified requirements, provide subject matter expertise and Tier 3 support for one or more systems, capture and document operation’s transition plans for post-implementation of a solution.
As an ideal candidate, you have the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education/certification in business-related or technical disciplines;
- 3 - 5 years of business analysis experience in the financial services domain;
- Ability to elicit, structure, document and validate business requirements;
- High proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Experience with SQL;
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies;
- Skilled in business process redesign, with complex business models and technology;
- Strong communication and facilitation skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to grasp abstract concepts;
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment, with the ability to set and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects at a time;