Client: Major Bank
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months (likelihood for an extension)
Location: Toronto, ON (Remote to Hybrid)
Your new company
A leading bank, with multiple offices across Canada and throughout the world are looking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 month contract in their Toronto office. They have an excellent reputation within their sector and are known as a market leader.
Your new role
You will be supporting in their new project of Global KYC system where they are planning to upgrade their KYC systems to global level on a single platform in order to make processes more efficient.
You must have good experience working on KYC business process spanning Compliance and Front Line actions. The project is a multi-year project.
• Process engineering of an end-to-end KYC business process spanning Compliance and Front Line actions (inclusive of key metrics)
• Create BRD to inform the development of a SharePoint site to create workflow and functionality to enable the business process referenced above
• BRD / metrics dictionary (artifact TBD) to define all metrics to be captured throughout the KYC process lifecycle – ensuring these metrics can be derived through SharePoint reporting
• UAT prep and execution
• Post deployment support
What you'll need to succeed
• Minimum 4+ years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst within the banking/financial/Insurance industry preferably.
• Strong BA Documentation skills including BRD, Functional Design, Detailed Design Documents, Data Mapping skills (Important)
• Expereince with Waterfall Methodology and SDLC
• Good interpersonal and communication skills written and verbally with multiple audiences ranging from junior to senior levels across departments.
• Ability to execute in a working matrix environment within local, regional and global scale is highly preferred.
• Must have recent experience working on compliance projects (KYC, CDD, etc.)
• Strong time management and resource management skills are required for this role
• Strong accuracy ,attention to details and proactive approach require.
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a 6 month engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for the contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1097498