Your new company
Hays have partnered with Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI), who are an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting
Your new role
Are you looking for a role where you are a key player in the overall teams success through your marketing, administrative and client support? Your experience includes delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment to internal and external clients. You have experience in a marketing support services role, with the ability to deliver high quality reports and presentations. Are you looking for a role to develop your career in commercial real estate? We want you!
You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude who thrives in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment. You’re flexible and love variety in your work. You thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. You also love to learn, collaborate and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results.
What you'll need to succeed
• 2+ years experience in a marketing, administrative or professional sales industry
• Proficient in intermediate functions including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with Adobe InDesign.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
Bonus skills and experience
• Commercial real estate experience
• Real estate license
What success looks like
• You have strong planning and organizational skills and are highly effective at prioritizing tasks to see them through to completion.
• You will process executed lease/amendment paperwork, create vouchers, collect pertinent documentation, sending tenant/property eblasts, create market surveys, print tour books, schedule tenant tours, etc.
• You bring experience in creating/ formatting proposals, presentations, correspondence, RFP’s using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• You are confident in your ability to support a team of commercial real estate brokers through preparing/updating sales reports, database management, creating marketing reports, preparing content for pitches/ presentations and more.
• You have experience with project management and execution of marketing collateral, you bring a knowledge of marketing campaigns and innovative solutions to your clients.
• You are confident in your ability to create/ prepare content for proposals through conducting research, preparing surveys, comparative analysis, lease documents, etc.
What you'll get in return
• Comprehensive training
• Clear career paths with an opportunity to develop and grow within the business
• Access to Colliers University
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, and other benefits are available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1100448
Property & Real Estate
Área de especialidade
Data de encerramento
31 Aug 2022
Fale com um Consultor
Fale com Marina Crean, o consultor especializado responsável por esta vaga,, localizado em Toronto (EN)