Your new company
Our client is a Leading Restoration Specialist in the GTA, providing 24-hour response to the personal and property needs of homeowners and commercial businesses overcoming the devastating property setbacks inflicted by fire, flood, wind and other perils. The Branch Manager directs the Restoration Team in a profitable, goal oriented manner that encourages full participation, mutual respect, and a customer focused attitude among all employees according to the annual plans developed by leadership. This position reports directly to the VP of National Operations.
Your new role
• Manage overall daily operations of the office
• Manage general office profitability while implementing and evaluating procedures
• Recruit, manage and maintain a team of up to 20 individuals
• Mentoring, coaching, and developing the team, recognizing strengths while identifying opportunities; developing their skills and abilities
• Participate in estimating and management of projects as required
• Participate in business development initiatives
• Consistently work to improve and streamline operations,
• Oversee daily functions related to administration, emergency and repair services, contents handling, client relationships and client retention.
• Assist in sourcing, and utilizing subcontractors to maintain low overhead and create a strong yet flexible production team
• Participate in private tender and RFP submission
• Develop and provide regular reporting to the Vice President – National Operations.
• Participate in developing operating budgets, capital projections, and other finance related matters as required
• Maintain 24 Hour availability for emergency situations, and/or employee guidance
What you'll need to succeed
Professional qualifications and experience required for the job are as follows. A minimum of ten years’ experience with disaster restoration contracting. Extensive understanding of insurance claims as they relate to restoration. Residential estimating experience with a home builder, renovator or restoration company. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Computer literate; Xactimate and Xactanalysis.
What you'll get in return
$90,000 - $110,000 plus vehicle, substantial bonus and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.