Your new company
Our client, a recognized professional services firm, is looking to hire Bilingual Receptionist to join their Montreal office.
Your new role
This role is responsible for greeting visitors to the office and logging into visitor database, providing directions and issuing visitor passcards as required.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proficiency in English and French language, both spoken and written.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Proficiently access various databases within Lotus Notes for information and processing purposes.
- Knowledge of MS Windows
- Will be working occasionally in Brossard, ±1 day per week
What you need to do now
- Experience in reputable company
- Competitive pay
- Possibility to convert to a permanent role after 6 months
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Zarah.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103666